Pages

2.11.12

Extra Curricular

Nostalgia is a funny thing.  Its been 3 months since I delivered all those boxes of magazines and packaging bits to Sonya's lovely Grey Lynn home, and I miss my job as distributer for this incredible magazine!  Unlike some of my other jobs, this was something I really enjoyed.




Since I introduced myself to Ellie, maybe 2 years ago, I have grown more and more impressed with her dedication to this publication.  She works a full-time week and spends a huge chunk of her spare time creating this magazine.  Since I've been on holiday for 2 and a half months, and achieved barely anything, I really can't comprehend how she does it.  I've been photographing for the magazine also, and I feel pretty lucky to be part of this wonderful project!  Big ups to you Eleanor!






No comments: